Week 10: Personal Blog Posts

When it comes to a blog being personal, there has to be some personality involved in the posts in order to create a connection with the reader. Especially, if the person writing the blog is the face of the brand. The person writing the blog, for themselves or for another company, must take into consideration the amount of personal interest they wish to involve in the post. It is very useful to connect to the reader on a blog post because it allows them to relate it to a personal experience they've had. For instance, for my blog posts that I must write for my life coaching business, I must be able to create a connection with my audience and be able to share personal stories with them that will allow them to relate with me. This will allow my readers/ audience to open up to me and allow a deeper connection with who I am as a person and not just who I am on the blog posts.

Comments

  1. Hi Francesca!
    I like your idea of sharing personal stories with each of your clients and blog readers. The chance to be vulnerable and open up about your experiences will facilitate trust and a stronger bond in the established and future relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca,

    Very nicely written. I agree it is important to let some personality out for readers and clients to relate to a coach or consultant. There can be a fine line we don't want to cross with too much insight into who we are or what we're feeling and mostly what is going on in our personal life.
    I think therapists would call this "boundaries" and we all have to know what ours are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francesca!
    Yes Yes Yes! lol I totally agree - personal stories and being able to relate to the reader are muy importante! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francesca! So well written, I agree that personality must be involved in blogs or else people don't feel like they relate as well to the blogger. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francesca, this is a great analysis. I think it's so important to create that trust and relatability with your audience by sharing personal stories and being vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1a: All About Themes

Week 2a: Intro to Social Media