Week 7: Facebook Pages

The facebook pages I chose to like from my Life Peak business page is:

-Manifestation Babe
-Tony Robbins 
-Simon Sinek
-Tedx
-Manifesting - The Law of Attraction & the Secret
-Mindset Dev
-Life on Fire
-Mindset of Greatness

All of these businesses have some type of correlation with my business, Life Peak. Manifestation Babe and Tony Robbins pages are both focused on life coaching and altering your mindset in order to achieve an enhanced mindset. These are the two pages I look up to the most because they offer amazing content and I will be able to repost some of their relatable content onto my page for my followers to see. Simon Sinek is a motivational speaker who shares his speeches through Youtube and posts them on his facebook. This is a great way to reach my audience also because they can watch these videos and hopefully relate to what he is talking about. Tedx offers videos about all sorts of different topics that speakers research a ton of information on, so this is helpful for my audience if they're interested in the topics being discussed in the videos. The last four pages named are relatable to my business page because it offers an abundance of information on mindset and manifestation. These two topics are important for my business because it's what I want to focus on with my clients and teach them as much as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1a: All About Themes

Week 2a: Intro to Social Media

Week 10: Personal Blog Posts