Week 5b: My Desired Target Market

When it comes to my specific niche that I want to aim my business towards, I am selecting a small, yet competitive target market. Ideally, since I am starting a Mindset and Life Coaching business, my desired target market is 25-40 year old women. These women most likely are interested in self-development books/ information, have knowledge with social media and the internet, make over $85,000 a year, are motivated, and want to willingly improve themselves.

I need to come up with a way to make my business/services unique from all the other life coaching that is offered to that niche. It probably has something to do with how I deliver my message to my client, what my message I deliver is, how credible I am of the information given, and how I am different than my competitors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1a: All About Themes

Week 2a: Intro to Social Media

Week 10: Personal Blog Posts